- Interesting study conducted by ACR
- The ACR reports on early detection of breast cancer...
- posted on May 24, 2012 | View article
- VRI Sets New Standard in Mammography Reporting in Fayetteville
- Valley Regional Imaging (VRI) is pleased to announce a new and unique standard of Breast Care Imaging for our local community. Working with Intelerad, an international leader in medical imaging technology, our radiologists now offer IntelePACS Breast Imaging with Multi-Method Reporting as the breast care interpretation and reporting platform. Blending the American College of Radiology's (ACR) BI-RADS, voice recognition, and structured reporting together into a single, streamlined workflow, our radiologists can guarantee faster report turnaround times to providers and patients, thereby enhancing service to our patients and referring physicians.
- Event Date: November 23, 2011 | View article
- Breast Cancer Awareness 101
- While October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, there are important items you need to know year round that can help you take charge of your health and increase awareness every day.
- Event Date: October 1, 2011 | View article
- Op-ed: Jordan - Pink is the color of the month
- It is October in America, and one color dominates. Rather than autumn leaf gold or gridiron green, unlikely pink has become October's color. Our community, like all others in America, proudly displays its commitment to breast cancer awareness as we beribbon. One in eight lifetime risk, screening at 40 are the data we print and the data women read.
- Event Date: October 24, 2011 | View article