Outpatient Imaging Procedure Update
We want to assure you that we will make every effort to safely and effectively manage patient interactions. To ensure these safety guidelines we are utilizing the medical industry standards with additional measures for each patient's safety
Providing Safe Care: To protect those receiving care in our facilities, we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our infectious disease experts. Those precautions include:
- Social distancing for patients and staff
- Temperature and symptom check upon arrival
- Requiring all team members, providers, and patients to wear masks at all times
- Patients will wait in their vehicles until we are ready for their appointment time
- No visitors are allowed to accompany patients unless special assistance is needed
- Established waiting rooms seating to encourage social and safe distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms between patients and deep cleaning each night
- Installation of additional hand sanitizing stations
We thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this pandemic. Please know that we are doing everything possible to minimize the spread of the virus and protect your patients and our team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at (910)323-2209 with any questions, concerns, or urgent needs.
Thank you for your confidence and trust in Valley Regional Imaging!