THE IMAGING EXPERTS
Long Tradition of Quality Care
Valley Regional Imaging (VRI) provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services for patients and referring physicians in Cumberland and surrounding counties. VRI was founded in 2009 through a joint venture between Valley Radiology (VR) and Cape Fear Valley Health System (CFVHS). Our radiologists are sub specialized trained in body, breast, musculoskeletal (MSK), neuroradiology, pediatrics and interventional radiology.
With a focus on providing the highest quality imaging services and a customer-centered environment, VRI has an unwavering commitment to make decisions that best serve our community’s healthcare needs. Being locally owned and operated, we guarantee that every patient is treated with the personalized care and attention they need and deserve.
At VRI, we proudly offer:
- MRI, CT, 3D Mammography, Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, Bone Densitometry, and Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation in Mammography, CT MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine
- The only Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence designation in the area
- Low cost imaging for non-insured patients
- Subspecialty trained radiologists all certified by the American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- State of the art facilities and imaging equipment
- WIDE Bore MRI
- 24-hour results turnaround
- Friendly and professional staff
- Highly trained and skilled technologists
- Convenient and plentiful parking
- Extended hours and weekend appointments
- In-network participation with most insurance providers
- Patient and physician portal access
Valley Radiology has been helping improve the health of the local community for over 50 years by offering an unmatched level of radiology expertise and a focus on patient care. The professional staff at Valley Radiology includes 24 radiologists, each board certified by the American Board of Radiology (ABR), and 4 mid-level practitioners. In addition, many of the radiologists are fellowship-trained and hold prestigious certificates of added qualification in breast imaging, cardiovascular radiology, neuroradiology, interventional radiology and more. Valley Radiology’s radiologists are not only highly trained in their field, they are also passionate about providing each patient with comprehensive care.
To learn more:
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Established in 1956, Cape Fear Valley is known for the exceptional healthcare in Fayetteville, NC. Cape Fear Valley Health is where caring physicians are committed to integrity, patient-centeredness and excellence throughout the entire healthcare process. For more than 60 years, Cape Fear Valley Health has been the preferred healthcare provider for thousands of families from Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Cumberland County, and beyond. Cape Fear Valley is the 8th largest health system in the state with 916 patient beds, serving a six-county region of Southeastern North Carolina and more than 935,000 patients annually.
To learn more:
All Diagnostic Imaging Facilities are not Created Equal.
We pride ourselves in offering each patient a welcoming environment and high-quality care. We offer same-day appointments and reports. Our diagnostic images are available for your physician within 24-48 hours and will be delivered to your referring physician. You have a choice. Choose Valley Regional Imaging.