Patients can log in to our Patient Portal to access their reports at any time. If you need a CD of your images and reports, please allow 24 hours to complete this request. Your documents will be available for you to pick up at the VRI front desk.
VRI Patient portal: Patient Portal | Valley Regional Imaging
We also accept images via Nuance Powershare
REQUEST MEDICAL RECORDS
If you need images or reports from a previous imaging study, the VRI medical records team is ready to help! To request a copy of images and/or corresponding reports, simply contact us during our normal business hours in person or by telephone, fax or email using the information below. Your records can be mailed, faxed or picked up in person at the front desk. Unfortunately, we cannot email reports or provide results over the phone.
- Medical records phone number: 910.323.2209 – option 4
- Medical records fax number: 910.221.2483
- Medical records email address: email@example.com
For Referring Providers and Other Healthcare Facilities
To request a copy of a patient’s images and/or corresponding reports, contact us during our normal business hours by telephone, fax or email using the information above. Your images can be mailed, faxed or picked up in person at the front desk.
Here are some important things to know about making requests for medical records:
- Please allow 24 business hours for requests to be processed.
- Please allow 2 business days from your date of service for records to become available.
- Requests can be made in person, by phone, or by fax.
- You must have a picture ID and be listed, by the patient, as someone who can get have access to the patient’s records.
- If you are an attorney or liability company requesting medical records, please contact ChartSwap via phone at 855.208.8650.