Outpatient Imaging Procedure Update
We want to assure you that we will make every effort to safely and effectively manage patient interactions. To ensure these safety guidelines we are utilizing the medical industry standards with additional measures for each patient's safety.
VRI Facility Policy includes the following:
- Social distancing for patients and staff
- Screening check upon arrival
- Requiring all team members, providers, and patients to wear masks at all times
- Patients may be asked to wait in their vehicles until we are ready for their appointment time
- No visitors are allowed to accompany patients unless special assistance is needed
- Established waiting rooms seating to encourage social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms between patients and deep cleaning each night
- Installation of additional hand sanitizing stations
We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (910)323-2209 with any questions, concerns, or urgent needs.
Thank you for your confidence and trust in Valley Regional Imaging!